California Seniors Save 15% on Train Travel
California Everyday Discount for Senior Passengers
Travelers ages 62 and older can enjoy a 15% savings on select routes in California, including the Pacific Surfliner, Capitol Corridor and San Joaquins. Sink into your seat and enjoy the diverse scenery of the Golden State while traveling to top destinations, including San Diego, Los Angeles, and Santa Barbara; Bakersfield, Fresno and Stockton; as well as the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, and Sacramento. Onboard amenities such as a Café Car, WiFi, power outlets and spacious seating offer a comfortable ride that will have you arriving refreshed.
To take advantage of this offer, select “Adult” as your Traveler type on the booking widget below. The 15% discount will automatically apply to fares when qualifying travel is selected.
Valid for sale: Now - January 31, 2021
Valid for travel: Now – January 31, 2021
- Valid for 15 percent off the regular (full) adult rail fare.
- Valid for senior citizens ages 62 and older.
- Valid for sale and travel between now - January 31, 2021.
- Blackouts apply on the following dates: November 25 - 29, 2020 and November 24 - 28, 2021.
- This offer is valid for travel on the Capitol Corridor, San Joaquins, Pacific Surfliner, and associated Thruways; except not valid on the 7000-8999 Thruway series.
- Seating is limited; Seats may not be available on all trains on all days.
- Fares are subject to availability.
- This offer is valid for coach seats. Upgrades to Business Class are available upon full payment of applicable accommodation charges on the Pacific Surfliner.
- In addition to the discount restrictions; this offer is also subject to any restrictions, blackouts and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Once travel has begun; no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- This offer is not combinable with any other discount offer.
- Other restrictions may apply.