Save 50% on up to 5 Companions with Capitol Corridor's Friends and Family Offer
For an unforgettable family or group outing, get onboard, sit back and relax as you enjoy plenty of legroom and the incredible views on the family-friendly Capitol Corridor. When you buy one full-fare ticket, up to five people can travel for 50% off.
In addition to the big savings, the Capitol Corridor is a fast, convenient and hassle-free way to travel in Northern California. With up to 30 daily trains connecting Sacramento, the Bay Area and San Jose, the Capitol Corridor features spacious coach seating, WiFi and a Café Car so you can grab a bite to eat or something to wet your whistle.
And with direct connections to BART at the Richmond and Oakland Coliseum Stations, plus transit transfers that allow you to connect to local bus and light rail systems at many stops along the way, it's even easier to travel car-free.
From Old Town Sacramento to sunny San Jose to the one and only San Francisco, there's no shortage of interesting places to see and things to do along the route. Get out and enjoy a family adventure or group outing in Northern California and save big when you take the Capitol Corridor now through January 1, 2021.
When booking, you must select "Adult" in the Passenger Type for all passengers to receive the fare (Child and Senior included).
Valid for Sale Through December 31, 2020
Valid for Travel Through January 1, 2021
- Exclusively available at CapitolCorridor.org.
- Valid for up to five (5) 50% off companions traveling with a paid regular (full) fare adult.
- Valid for sale through December 31, 2020.
- Valid for travel through January 1, 2021.
- Blackout dates are November 24-25, November 29, 2020.
- Advance reservations are required a minimum of one (1) day prior to travel.
- Valid for travel on the Capitol Corridor and associated Thruways; except not valid on the 7000-8999 Thruways series.
- Valid for Coach seats only; no upgrades permitted.
- Seating is limited, seats may not be available on all days.
- Companions and regular (full) fare passenger must travel together on the same itinerary and have tickets issued together.
- Companions are subject to the same restrictions and conditions as the regular full fare passenger.
- Fares are subject to availability. Not combinable with any other discount offer.
- In addition to the discount restrictions; this offer is subject to any restrictions, blackouts and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Once travel has begun, no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Other restrictions may apply.