As an exclusive and complimentary offering for Sleeping Car customers, flexible dining service on the Capitol Limited, Cardinal, City of New Orleans, Crescent, Lake Shore Limited, Silver Meteor and Silver Star* includes:
- A menu with hot, ready-to-serve choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- A wide selection wine, beer and spirits (the first one is on us), plus unlimited soft drinks throughout the journey
- Complimentary room service provided by the Sleeping Car attendant
- Exclusive onboard lounge space for Sleeping Car customers to dine and socialize 24/7
- Flexible dining times without the need for reservations
Café service is available to both Coach and Sleeping Car customers along these routes, offering a variety of meals, snacks and beverages for sale.
* Flexible dining service debuts on the Silver Star May 1.
Our menus are updated regularly, so selections and prices are subject to change.
Breakfast: Available 6:30 - 10 am; board by 9:30 am
Lunch: Available 11:30 am - 3 pm; board by 2:30 pm
Dinner: Available: 5:00 - 9:30 pm; board by 8:30 pm
Exceptions apply to certain trains and adjustments may be made in the event of a delay.